Dear BitForex users,
We are delighted to announce the initial exchange offering of Revos (RVS) coming soon. The details are listed below - Happy trading!
2022/08/26 15:00 - 2022/09/06 18:00 (GMT+8)
How to participate? Click here to learn more.
- RVS deposit will open on 2022/09/12 at 15:00 (GMT+8)
- RVS/USDT, RVS/BTC spot trading will open on 2022/09/07 at 15:00 (GMT+8)
- RVS withdrawal will open on 2022/09/12 at 15:00 (GMT+8)
- Subscription Amount (on BitForex): 1,000,000 RVS
- Subscription Settlement Unit: USDT
- Subscription Price: 1 USDT = 1 RVS
- Lock-up period: No Lock-up
- Maximum purchase limit: 500 Shares = 100,000 RVS = 100,000 USDT
- Minimum purchase limit: 1 Share = 200 RVS = 200 USDT
- KYC Requirement: No
- When RVS is currently in the subscription stage, users can buy RVS at a fixed price.
- BitForex will collect all eligible orders and allocate tokens based on the ratio of individual subscribed orders to the total number of subscribed orders.
- There are no fees for the token subscription.
- Project Name: Revos
- Token Symbol: RVS
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 RVS
- Circulating Supply: 300,000 RVS
- Official Website: https://revofi.com/revos/
- Blockchain Explorer(RVS Network): http://www.revos.io/
- Whitepaper: Click here
The Revos Blockchain is based on two newly created algorithms called Proof of Network and Proof of Ping.
These algorithms are an evolution of Proof of Work (PoW) that provide efficiency and throughput that can scale globally to millions of nodes. These two new algorithms reward miners in Revos ($RVS) which is the native token of the Revos Blockchain. The Revos Blockchain is used to power the decentralized cloud services network called the RevoFi Network. RevoFi consists of Wi-Fi 6 Mesh, storage, compute, and cloud services. RevoFi is a new infrastructure that has multiple commodities that provide various utility.
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading involves significant risk and may cost your invested capital lost. Please make sure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary.
Find us on