About Turbo Starters:
BitForex Turbo aims to offer high-quality industry projects by curating blockchain projects with strong values, innovative or pivotal tech, and high potential from, around the globe.
How to participate:
Turbo instructions (Please refer to project listing announcements if there are updates)
1. Subscription limit: The minimum subscription limit for a single user is 1 share, and The maximum subscription limit for a single user is 100 shares.
2. Users need to ensure that there is sufficient balance in the wallet account to subscribe to the tokens.
3.BitForex will collect all the qualified orders and distribute the tokens according to the ratio of the individual purchase orders to the purchase orders in total.
Step 1: Log in to your account. Click on "Turbo Starter" on the top navigation bar.
Step 2: Ongoing projects are in the "In Progress" section. Click on the projects to view the project information and participate.
Step 3: Click 'Subscribe Now‘ and input the subscribe share(Not exceeding the max. limit.), and Click 'Continue'. *Make sure the balance in your wallet account is sufficient for the subscription.
Step 4: Double confirm the subscription order, and read the <Turbo Service Agreement> then click 'Continue'
Step 5: Congrats! You have successfully subscribed the IEO tokens.
Step 6: To view the participation results and order status, go to "Orders" - "IEO".
1. Participants must meet ALL of the participation conditions in order to participate.
2. The rules for each Turbo starter could be different. Please refer to the announcements.
3. Cryptocurrency trading involves significant risk and may cost your invested capital lost. Please make sure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary. You are advised that BitForex is not responsible for any trading losses.