Dear BitForex users,
BitForex has now distributed LUNA2.0 (LUNA) airdrop tokens to all eligible users based on their balances.
All eligible users got 30% of tokens based on the below ratios. The remaining 70% is unvested and will be released following the vesting schedule. The ratio of airdropped LUNA 2.0 eligible users should receive (when all tokens are vested)
The pre-attack LUNA1.0 ( now LUNC) holders : 1 LUNC = 1.034735071 LUNA
The post-attack LUNA1.0 (now LUNC) holders : 1 LUNC = 0.000015307927 LUNA
Users now can head over to BitForex > My Assets to view the tokens you have received.
Learn more about the airdrop ratio and rules:
Find us on