Dear BitForex users,
We are delighted to announce the initial exchange offering of Bullshit Inu (BULL) coming soon. The details are listed below - Happy trading!
Round 1: 2022/04/25 17:00 (GMT+8) - 2022/04/29 12:00 (GMT+8)
Round 2: 2022/04/29 17:00 (GMT+8) - 2022/05/05 17:00 (GMT+8)
- BULL deposit will open on 2022/05/09 17:00 (GMT+8)
- BULL/USDT trading will open on 2022/05/06 17:00 (GMT+8)
- BULL withdrawal will open on 2022/05/09 17:00 (GMT+8)
- Subscription Amount (on BitForex):
- Round 1: 31,250,000,000 BULL = 250,000 USDT
- Round 2: 29,411,764,705 BULL = 250,000 USDT
- Subscription Price:
- Round 1: 0,000008 USDT
- Round 2: 0,0000085 USDT
- Subscription Trading Pairs: BULL/USDT
- Lock-up period: No
- The minimum purchase limit: 50 USDT
- Individual hard cap: 1,000 USDT
- KYC Requirement: No
- The subscription will stop when reaching the hard cap or reaching the end time. First come, first served.
- When BULL is currently in the subscription stage, users can buy BULL at a fixed price.
- Project Name: Bullshit Inu
- Token Symbol: BULL
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000,000 BULL
- Circulating Supply: 200,000,000,000 BULL
- Official Website: https://www.bullshitinu.com/
- Blockchain Explorer(BSC Network): https://bscscan.com/
- Contract Address(BSC):0x99Cd7207d1cbe59033a01892C06889adAe47b0e5
- Whitepaper: Click here
Bullshit-Inu was created for the purpose of building a global Marketplace. We reward users that contribute to the Bullshit Ecosystem. We welcome creators, members, couch potatoes, and anyone that wants to join the movement. The future is here. No more TAX ON TRANSFERS! From day one you can use Bullshit-inu in Worldwide use. Big & Unique Marketplace is set to launch as soon as Q2 2022, Stay tuned!
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading involves significant risk and may cost your invested capital lost. Please make sure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary.
Find us on
Article is closed for comments.