Dear BitForex Users,
BitForex will support the Crypto Bank (CBT) fixed-term token staking, Provide users with value-added services for their digital assets.
The detailed schedule and rules are as follow:
- Preparation period: January 5th, 2022 17:00 - January 12th, 2022 17:00 (GMT+8)
- Lock-up period: January 12th, 2022 17:00 - September 13th, 2022 17:00 (GMT+8)
- Staking Duration: 244 Days;
- Reference Annual Yield: 35%
- Expected CBT earnings for participants = CBT principal amount * 35% / 365 * 244
- For Example: If User A transfers in 10,000 CBT of principal, he/she is expected to earn approximately 2339.72 CBT at the end of the campaign. (The first two decimal places are retained for revenue interception, not rounded)
- By transferring CBT tokens to your CAPP account before the end of the preparation period, you are deemed to have accepted all the rules of the CBT Fixed-Term staking event, understood that the fixed-term staking may not be able to hedge all the risks such as the fall of the token price in time, and voluntarily participated in the CBT fixed-term staking.
- BitForex will freeze the CAPP account of voluntary participants at 17:00 on January 12, 2022, until the end of the Lock-up period at 17:00 on September 13, 2022, at which point they will be unlocked. At that time, participants will be free to withdraw their CBT principal, and the CBT tokens generated by the regular Lock-up will be paid out to the wallet accounts of the participating participants within 7 business days.
- If participants would like to withdraw from this event before the end of the lock-up period, participants may submit a request for customer service assistance. Please note that early withdrawal will be processed within 7 business days, and 200% of the interest earned at the time of withdrawal will be deducted as a penalty fee.
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading involves significant risk and may cost your invested capital lost. Please make sure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary.