Dear BitForex users,
We are proud to announce our first star project KLend (KLT) to launch our first NFT Auction on April 20th, 2021 at 16:00 (GMT+8).
- Total Auction Amount: 1000 KLT
- KLT/ per NFT: 10 KLT
- BitForex NFT acution adopted the Dutch Auction method.
The lot will appear in the NFT auction function "Holded NFT" page in the form of a list of NFT cards after the bidders successfully purchased the KLend NFT. KLT rewards are unlocked in two parts: 30% will be released at 19:40 on April 20, 2021 and the remaining 70% will be released at 19:40 on May 20，2021. The system will automatically transfer the corresponding reward amount to the user's wallet account within a few minutes after the reward release time according to the number of KLend NFT lots held by the user. The reward KLT obtained can be freely traded or withdrawn from April 20th, 2021 at 19:40 (GMT+8).