Dear BitForex users,
We are delighted to announce the listing of ACE (ACE) on BitForex. The details are listed below - Happy trading!
- ACE deposit will open on 2020/11/12 16:00 (GMT+8)
- ACE/BTC trading will open on 2020/11/13 16:00 (GMT+8)
- ACE withdrawal will open on 2020/11/13 16:00 (GMT+8)
- Project Name: ACE
- Token Symbol: ACE
- Total Supply: 2,000,000,000 ACE
- Circulating Supply: 1,800,000,000 ACE
- Official Service site: https://aceentertainment.io/
- Blockchain Explorer: https://etherscan.io/
- Whitepaper: https://aceentertainment.io/_data/ACE_Whitepaper_EN.pdf
About ACE Coin
ACE is the Hyperconnected Entertainment Coin based on the ERC-20 protocol that is used directly in the entertainment businesses run by ACE Entertainment LLC and the ACE Alliance.
ACE Entertainment and the ACE Alliance
ACE Entertainment is building a business alliance for the entertainment industry which is hyperconnected by the use of ACE Coin. ACE Coin is immediately usable across the connected businesses, referred to as the ACE Alliance. ACE Alliance members gain an increased audience, payment system and network. ACE Coin is currently available for use in several platforms, with more in development:
• In-game goods for various game services such as mobile / PC / VR / casual games.
• E-sports stadium entry / team and player support / goods purchase.
• View online streaming video and sponsor streamers.
• Purchase food and drinks, including alcoholic beverages, and tournament entry at ACE Pub.
• ACE-POS System is used to purchase goods in linked offline stores.
• Purchase goods from the ACE Online Store.
ACE holders can earn more ACE based on the ACE Alliance’s success by participating in the ACE Commit program. Holders voluntarily lock ACE Coins and are rewarded based on the amount and period of commitment and profit levels of the ACE Alliance. Participants answer periodic surveys which can contribute to decision-making, growth and stability of the ACE ecosystem.
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading involves significant risk and may cost your invested capital lost. Please make sure that you fully understand the risk involved and take it into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary.