Dear BitForex users,
To provide a more stable trading system and a better user experience, BitForex will have a major Spot Trading system upgrade and maintenance at 09:00 on 10/30/2020 (GMT+8). This upgrade will last about 6 hours and Spot Trade will not be available during this time period.
During this time period, BitForex users should notice:
- Both the mobile app and the web page will be upgraded;
- Perpetual Trading will NOT be affected and users can continue to use this function;
- API trading is not available during this upgrade;
- All Spot Trading orders will be automatically revoked and all relative assets will automatically return to your Spot account;
- Transfer between Spot account to all the other accounts will NOT be available so we suggest you to transfer enough position margin or necessary balance for tradings before this upgrade;
- Transaction history and balance history can be viewed after the upgrade.
- Following tradings will not be available after this upgrade : BEAM/ETH, XRP/ETH, DOGE/ETH, XLM/ETH, XLM/BTC, MATIC/USDT, MHC/ETH, MHC/USDT, EOS/ETH, ETC/BTC, DASH/USDT, DASH/ETH, TOMO/ETH, XZC/ETH, ATOM/BTC, ATOM/ETH, ADA/BTC, ADA/ETH, NEO/ETH, ZEC/ETH, QTUM/ETH, XTZ/ETH, HT/ETH, BSV/BTC, BNB/ETH
- Following Token will be hidden from BitForex after this upgrade: UNI, CKB, TUSD, FYI, OMG, ZIL, SUN, TRADE, MITH, SUSHI, ODE, PEARL, CORN, SLM, TAI, GUSD, JST, ELF, EOSC, CRT. Deposit will be closed on October 30th, 2020 at 12:00 (GMT+8). Please notice that assets holders are required to withdraw their assets to their own wallets or other exchanges by 11:00, November 20th, 2020 (GMT+8). BitForex will not support the withdrawal of these tokens/coins after that time.
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. Thanks for your support!