Dear BitForex users,
According to the official announcement of DOT (Polkadot), DOT will be split in denomination at a block height of 1,248,328, and is expected to be split at 21:15 (GMT+8) on August 21st, 2020. After the split, the token holding number becomes 100 times the original token holding number, and and the price of DOT will decrease by about 100 times. The percentage of DOT owned by users relative to the total supply will remain the same after the split is completed, and the split will not affect the total value of user's DOT position.
Please check the schedule below:
- DOT claiming function will be suspended at 21:15on August 18, 2020 (GMT+8).
- DOT IOU function will be suspended at 21:15on August 18, 2020 (GMT+8).
- DOT claiming, deposit will be opened at 12:00 on August 19, 2020 (GMT+8).
- DOT claiming, deposit will be suspended at 10:00 on August 21, 2020 (GMT+8).
- The trading pairs of DOT/USDT will be suspended at 11:00 on August 21, 2020 (GMT+8), at which time users' pending orders will be canceled by the system and their token assets will be refunded to your trading accounts.
We will automatically complete the DOT Split of 100x based on the progress of the DOT smart contract upgrade. After the split, the token holding number becomes 100 times the original token holding number, and the total value of tokens is not change. The split will be carried out at block height 1,248,328 (estimated at 21:15 on August 21, 2020(GMT+8)).
The resumption time of DOT trading, withdrawal will be notified via the latest announcement. We apologize for any inconveniences that may occur during the suspension in advance.
For more DOT redenomination details, please refer to https://polkadot.js.org/apps/#/poll