Dear BitForex users,
We are delighted to announce the listing of ZYX Network (ZYX) on BitForex. The details are listed below - Happy trading!
- ZYX deposit will open on 2020/07/31 18:30 (GMT+8)
- ZYX / USDT trading will open on 2020/07/31 18:30 (GMT+8）
- ZYX withdrawal will open on 2020/08/07 16:00 (GMT+8)
- Project Name: ZYX Network
- Token Symbol: ZYX
- Total Supply: 9,000,000,000 ZYX
- Circulating Supply: 94,800,000 ZYX
- Official Service site: www.zyx.network
ZYX is a cryptocurrency created as a means of payment for a fast-growing digital ecosystem in which the economic motives of each individual participant provide an increase in the overall wealth and wellbeing of the entire community. The main strategic success factor for ZYX is the fact that it will be relying on the growth of scaling and balancing of supply and demand for funds. Advantages of the ZYX architecture:
• Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm;
• Transactions speed;
• Open source;
• A large number of functions and development opportunities for developers of decentralized applications (dApps);
• Sidechains providing security for the main ledger.
The ZYX Network team has significantly upgraded the PoS consensus algorithm that had been used earlier. The commission for transactions in the ZYX Network network is fixed, which guarantees the fair distribution of remuneration among the forgers.
The key difference between ZYX Network and the “classic” PoS concept lies in the mechanism of ensuring the network with monetary supply. The ZYX Network team refrained from a full emission approach when generating the first block. Only 1% of the total number of coins was distributed during the network launch using pre-mining. The remaining coins will be issued during PoS mining as incentive payments to loyal ZYX Network holders for supporting the network.
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading involves significant risk and may cost your invested capital lost. Please make sure that you fully understand the risk involved and take it into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary.