Dear BitForex users,
We are delighted to announce the premium token offering of YOUengine (YOUC) coming soon. The details are listed below - Happy trading!
Subscription time: 2020/08/20 17:00 - 2020/09/18 17:00 (GMT+8)
- YOUC deposit and withdrawal will open on 2020/09/24 17:00 (GMT+8)
- YOUC/ETH, YOUC/USDT trading will open on 2020/09/21 17:00 (GMT+8)
- Total Supply: 11,000,000,000 YOUC
- Circulating Supply: 9,000,000,000 YOUC (81.818% of the total supply)
- Subscription Amount (on BitForex): 1000,000 YOUC
- Subscription Price: 0.1 USDT
- Subscription Trading Mode: YOUC/USDT
- The subscription will stop when reaching the hard cap or reaching the end time. First come first served.
- During the YOUC subscription stage, users can only buy YOUC at a fixed price.
Brands and businesses open an account and fund it with YOUcash tokens. Once logged into the platform, they can use the power of the YOUengine to target over 4 billion users globally. Whether they want to reach 10 people down the street or 10 million people around the world the YOUengine delivers real-time targeting and ad delivery for industry-leading ROI. Plus, it can execute exciting ‘airdrops’ for instant merchandise or token drops that can be geo-fenced and delivered via the YOUgo mobile game.
Users download the YOUapp, create an account, go through a registration process that includes proof of identity and up to 400 fields of opt-in profile data, for example, date of birth, relationship status, location, profession, affinities and preferences like luxury cars, sports, films, fashion, foods, and more. The users are incentivized with three levels of data entry. The more data they enter, the more money they make per view. Finally, users get their fair share and get paid for their data with every ad they watch.
- KYC is required for YOUC token sale;
- There is no minimum or maximum order amount for a single account;
- According to relevant regulations, users from the following countries/regions (according to KYC information) cannot participate in the subscription: United States, Canada, Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Yemen, the Government of Venezuela or Crimea.