1. Open an account with BitForex.
2. Make sure you have enough funds with your perpetual account.
You can deposit funds to your wallet or transfer the funds from another account to your perpetual account if you don't have enough funds.
3. Choose an investor to copy.
You can go to our featured trader's page, providing advanced search criteria to discover the trader most suitable for your trading needs and wishes. You can check their total P&L Ratio, risk levels, and the number of followers, etc. to decide to copy his portfolios or not. There are some reference parameters:
- Total revenue
- Deal win rate in the last three weeks
- The biggest drawdown in the last three weeks
- Number of transactions in the last three weeks
- Weekly income
- Weekly yield
- Cumulative number of followers
- Trading days
Note：You can only copy one popular investor for one single coin/token type.
4. Click to enter the popular investor homepage, click the copy button to enter the copy setting interface.
Choose the asset you would like to copy: Select the one in which the single investor has equity in the asset. (Please check popular investor's trading details before making your decision. )
Copy method: There are two methods users can set to copy:
1. Smart Ratio Copy
- The smart ratio copy means the cont. amout of copy trader is intelligently calculated based on the proportion of equity with copy trader and copied trader, with the same leverage ratio.
Smart ratio calculation equation: numbers of copied trader open positions * (copy trader balance / copied trader balance)
- 2. Fixed Cont. Amount Copy
- You can directly set a fixed cont. amount, e.g.: If fixed cont. amount is set as 100, your copy trade order will be made in 100 cont. no matter how many cont. the investor you are copying make.
- Set stop loss: By default, no stop loss is set; if a stop loss ratio is set, the position is automatically closed in the perpetual contract (all) according to this ratio.
- If the value is set to 70%, the long position opening price will fall by 70%, or the short position price will rise by 70% to close the position. As long as this price is triggered, the forced closing will be started, and the price will be based on the market price until the closing is completed.
5. Check your copy trading records and earnings.
Click to enter the "My Copy Trading" page, you can directly view your copy trading details, historical copy records, and earnings. In the notification center in the upper right corner of "My Homepage", you can follow the latest transaction change information in a real-time.