Event Time: 2020/03/04 16:00 - 2020/03/07 16:00 (GMT+8)
The BitForex MT5 Trading Master Competition Round 2 will be online at 16:00 on March 4, 2020. During the Trading Competition, the net deposit amount you transferred to the MT5 account is ≥ 100USDT/0.01BTC/0.5ETH/360XRP can automatically participant in this event. If you reach the following trading volume (Forex or Crypto), you can get up to 20% of your net deposit amount as a cash bonus.(Maximum bonus: 5000USDT/0.5BTC/25ETH/18000XRP)
* Net deposit amount = transfer to the MT5 account during the event - transfer out of the MT5 account during the event
- For example: during the event time, user A transfers 10000 USDT in and transfer 2000 USDT out of his MT5 account, the net deposit amount is 8000 USDT. His total trading volume during the event is 2,000,000 USD of Crypto, he will get a cash bonus of 800 USDT
* FOREX includes all Forex / Spot Commodities / Spot Metals / Indices.
* A lot is a standard unit of FOREX trading volume.
* Crypto Contract Value = Open Price x Volume x USD exchange rate
Trade Now to get $5000 cash reward! Participant in the trading competition, you'll also have a better chance to share the $4000 grand prize pool!
- Participant MT5 Trading Contest, click here
Deposit Reward Terms and Conditions
- You only need to meet one of the (FOREX /Crypto) trading requirments.
- The bonus will be deposited into your MT5 account in cash. All bonus will be sent to your MT5 account 3 business days after the event.
- This bonus can be withdrawn or transferred and can also be used for trading.
- Involvement with dishonest behavior or activities, such as multi-account registrations to churn bonuses, will result in immediate termination and forfeiture of all bonuses & profits earned from all associated accounts.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Article is closed for comments.