Dear BitForex users,
We are delighted to announce the listing of Launches tokenAsset (NTB) on BitForex. The details are listed below - Happy trading!
- NTB deposit will open on 2020/01/19 at 14:00 (GMT+8)
- NTB/BTC, NTB/USDT trading will open on 2020/01/20 at 14:00 (GMT+8)
- NTB withdrawal will open on 2020/01/20 at 14:00 (GMT+8)
- Project Name: tokenAsset
- Coin Symbol: NTB
- Total Supply: 200,000,000 NTB
- Circulating Supply: 56,000,000 NTB + α. ( Token sale is on-going until listing.)
- Official Service site: http://ntbtoken.io/
- Blockchain Explorer: https://etherscan.io
- Contract Address: 0xbE393AA534F82c0ffAC31BF06A23e283AcB3352B
- Whitepaper: http://ntbtoken.io/NTB_WP_ver1.0_EN.pdf
tokenAsset plans to build a platform in which average investors who do not have expertise in blockchain/cryptocurrency market can still easily experience digital asset management services. Building on a user-friendly cryptofinance infrastructure and participation of verified 3rd parties, members of tokenAsset will own the necessary funding capacity for investment and easy access to the ecosystem.
Feature 1) Crypto Marketplace (I-BOX)
Unlike existing platforms, I-BOX provides a distinguished ecosystem in which investment information of various cryptocurrency products can be traded between members and projects, or among members.
Feature 2) Trading Platform (T-BOX)
Unlike other trading system, tokenAsset links our members with various traders such as robo-advisors and professional traders to maximize profit.
Feature 3) Cryptofinance Ecosystem
One platform, multiple crypto finance services and products
NTB is a utility token used on tokenAsset platform. NTB is used to pay for transaction fees or get discounts when using tokenAsset services. NTB deposit or staking (Evangelist) is a prerequisite in order to access other benefits within the platform.
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading involves significant risk and may cost your invested capital lost. Please make sure that you fully understand the risk involved and take it into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.