What spread dose BitForex MT5 charge?
We charge a lower spread to reduce your trading costs. We charge floating spreads, with the actual spread depending on the type of product you are trading. Spreads are displayed in real time on the BitForex MT5 platform.
How can I find my preferred trading product?
1. You can right-click on the symbol window, then click "show all" to add all financial products offered.
2. You can use the add button at the bottom of the symbol window to enter symbols, for example, BTCUSD; ETHUSD.
3. Click Symbol icon to open the specification, select the trade pairs you want to add one by one.
How can I place a market order?
1. You can open a position with one click by clicking the "buy" and "sell" button at the top left.
2. Right click on the trade page - Click "New order" - Selcect "Market Execution" in order type, and then click "Sell/Buy" to open a position.
How can I create a pending order?
First, right-click on the trade page - Click "New order" - Select "Pending Order" in order type - Select pending order type and fill in your pending order price, and then click "Place" to complete a pending order.
How can I close a position or delete a pending order?
1. You can close the position with one click by clicking the cross symbol on the right.
2. Select the position you want to close and right-click it, you can close the market order by clicking the "Close Position", then fill in the volume you want to close and click the yellow button to close the position.
How can I modify the Stop Loss / Take Profit of the position?
Select the position you want to edit right-click it, you can modify the Stop Loss / Take Profit by clicking "Modify or Delete", then fill in the appropriate price / points and click the blue button to complete modification.
Why can't I place an order?
Always check whether your internet connection is working. You cannot place an order when the market temporarily closes for a certain product or when the market closes. Please contact our online customer service for further assistance.
Why is a product displayed in "disabled"? Why is it not possible to trade?
Trading hours for different financial products are different. If a product is highlighted in grey or cannot be traded, it may be because the market for that product is closed. For each product's trading hours and holiday arrangement, please refer to the "Specification" on BitForex MT5 and annoucement on the official website.
Why my pending order was not executed at the price I specified?
Only when the market price reaches your present limit price and when you account has sufficient assets will your limit order be executed. When the market is highly volatile, market quotes may skip your preset limit price.
Why can't I close my position?
Always check whether Internet connection is working. You can only close a position during the trading hours of a financial product. Financial products may not be traded temporarily under special circumstances, such as illiquidity and excessive market volatility. You can also contact our online customer service for further assistance.
When will my position be liquidated by force? How is a forced liquidation carried out?
The maintenance margin requirement of BitForex MT5 account is 50%. When the equity in your account falls below the maintenance margin, the positions in your account will be closed by the system at market price in the order of the largest loss first in the account until the account equity returns above the maintenance margin.
What circumstances will cause my position to be closed?
- You close your position manually;
- Your stop or limit level is triggered; or
- Your account equity falls below the maintenance margin.