BitForex asset account is now divided into two accounts: 1. Wallet Account and 2. Trading Account
1. 「Wallet Account」
- Deposit and withdrawal are only available under Wallet Account.
- Assets can only be deposited into the Wallet Account;
- Assets can only be withdrawn from Wallet Account.
- Assets in Wallet Account can NOT be used to trade in Spot or Perpetual.
- Spot account, Perpetual account and MT5 account are under「Trading Account」;
- Users should transfer fund from「Wallet Account」to「Spot Account」to trade on Spot;
- Users should transfer fund from「Wallet Account」to「Perpetual Account」to trade on Perpetual.
- Users should transfer fund from「Wallet Account」to「MT5 Account」to trade on BitForex MT5.
Transfer between Wallet Account and Trading Account will NOT generate any charge. There is no minimum or maximum requirement of the transfer.
Article is closed for comments.