BitForex Tiered Margin Ratio System is adopted to avoid the liquidation of large positions, causing big impact on market liquidity. Basically, the larger the positions held, the lower the Leverage will be available, and the higher Initial Margin Ratio will be required.
Tiered Margin Ratio System Details as below:
- MMR: Maintenance Margin Ratio
- The Maintenance Margin Ratio rate of BitForex perpetual contracts is fixed at 0.50%
- IMR: Initial Margin Ratio = 1/Leverage*100%
- The IMR shown in the form below is calculated by the maximum leverage. This does not mean that all positions from the same Tier use this same IMR.
- For example: when leverage is 80, the Initial Margin Ratio = 1/80*100%=1.25%
Please sign in to leave a comment.