Dear BitForex users,
The BitForex Championship is set to end on July 14th at 23:59 (GMT+8) - but we have some exciting news!
To offer thanks for all your support and positive response, we’ve opted to organize a 2nd round of the BitForex Championship, starting on July 16th, 2019 at 21:00 (GMT+8).
We’ve also doubled up the prize pool, bringing the total to 30,000 USDT!
1. Event Period: 2019/7/16 at 21:00 until 2019/7/22 at 18:00 (GMT+8);
2. Winners Announcement: 2019/7/24 at 18:00 (GMT+8);
3. Rewards Distribution: 2019/7/26 at 18:00 (GMT+8);
4. Entry conditions: Before the start of the 2nd round of the BitForex Championship, if the user opened a perpetual contract position, BitForex will force a close on the position before 2019/7/16 at 16:00 (GMT+8). Before the forced liquidation, BitForex will take a snapshot of the user's demo trading statistics and balances;
After the forced liquidation, the account’s available balance will be reset to 1 BTC. In order to ensure a fair and fun experience for all participants, remaining account balances will be frozen, and will not be available during the 2nd round of the competition. When the 2nd round ends, the remaining balance will be returned to the user's demo perpetual account based on the snapshot.
1. Starting Capital: Each contestant will have 1 virtual BTC as capital to start;
2. Sharing Reward: Users can earn an extra 1 virtual BTC for sharing the event link to either Facebook or Twitter — this action can be repeated once every 24 hours;
3. Invitations: after the event starts, each time a friend is invited and registers for the event, both the inviter and the invitee will be awarded an additional 0.5 Virtual BTC to trade with. Each participant can invite a maximum of 100 people;
4. Daily sign-in rewards: during the competition period, users will be rewarded for daily sign-ins. Check back every day at 00:00 (GMT+8) to build up your reward combo.
1. At the end of the competition, the top 20 traders from the leaderboards will be chosen - with the outcome calculated solely based on their trading profits;
2. Leaderboard Ranking Rules: the rate of return = [( The available balance - the basis of the 1 Virtual BTC starting funds) / 1 BTC ] * 100%;
3. If the income of two or more users is exactly the same, it will be sorted according to the rate of return > total volume > time of the last transaction in the event.
Rewards（Distributed in BTC）
|Runner up||3000 USDT|
|Third place||2000 USDT|
|4th place||1800 USDT|
|5th place||1600 USDT|
|6th place||1400 USDT|
|7th place||1200 USDT|
|8th place||1000 USDT|
|9th place||900 USDT|
|10th place||800 USDT|
|11th place||760 USDT|
|12th place||720 USDT|
|13th place||680 USDT|
|14th place||640 USDT|
|15th place||600 USDT|
|16th place||560 USDT|
|17th place||520 USDT|
|18th place||480 USDT|
|19th place||440 USDT|
|20th place||400 USDT|
All rewards will be sent within two business days of the final ranking announcement, and the system will automatically issue the equivalent BTC reward to the user's perpetual contract account.
BitForex will ensure the smooth operation of the competition in a diligent manner, and we reserve the right to disqualify any user found to be violating the competitive spirit or terms at our sole discretion, effective without warning.
Users are assuming full responsibility for their actions and assets. BitForex reserves the right to modify or cancel the contest process, rules, and rewards according to policies, regulations and actual conditions.