Dear BitForex users,
We are delighted to announce the listing of Matic Network (MATIC) on BitForex. The details are listed below - Happy trading!
- MATIC deposit will be available on 2019/5/28 at 12:00 (GMT+8)
- MATIC/BTC & MATIC/USDT trading pairs will be available on 2019/05/29 at 17:00 (GMT+8)
- MATIC withdrawal will be available on 2019/5/28 at 12:00 (GMT+8)
- Project Name: Matic Network
- Token Symbol: MATIC
- Official Website: https://matic.network/
- Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 MATIC
- Circulating Supply: 2,160,114,068 MATIC
- Explorer: https://etherscan.io/token/0x7D1AfA7B718fb893dB30A3aBc0Cfc608AaCfeBB0
Matic Network is a Layer 2 scaling solution that achieves scale by utilizing sidechains for off-chain computation while ensuring asset security using the Plasma framework and a decentralized network of Proof-of-Stake (PoS) validators.
Matic aims to be the de-facto platform on which developers will deploy and run decentralized applications in a secure and decentralized manner. Matic Network has been a significant contributor to the Ethereum ecosystem having worked on implementations of Plasma MVP (Minimum Viable Plasma), WalletConnect protocol and the popular Ethereum event notification engine - Dagger.
Matic intends to provide Matic wallet, payment APIs and SDKs, products and other enabling solutions that will allow developers to design, implement and migrate DApps built on base platforms like Ethereum. Matic plans to support other blockchains in the future which will enable it to provide interoperability features alongside offering scalability to existing public blockchains.
Key things Matic wants to do:
- Solve scalability by providing Layer 2 solutions - Application platform for DApp developers on Matic (Like Stripe for DApps/payments)
- Provide assets interoperability for DEXs like 0xprotocol and other DApps
- Better UX/UI for mass adoption while having better security and scalability
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading involves significant risk and may cost your invested capital lost. Please make sure that you fully understand the risk involved and take it into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.