We are delighted to announce the Premium Token Offering of ADAB Solutions(ADAB) second round subscription will open soon. The detailed information is as follows, welcome to trade！
Second Round Subscription Time: 2019/05/20 21:00 - 2019/05/24 21:00 (GMT+8)
- ADAB/BTC, ADAB/ETH, ADAB/USDT trading pair will open on 2019/06/10 17:00 (GMT+8)
- ADAB deposit and withdrawal will be open on 2019/06/13 17:00 (GMT+8)
- Total Supply: 350,000,000 ADAB
- Circulating Supply: 245,000,000 ADAB
- Subscription Amount for the second round: 5,000,000 ADAB
- Price: 0.1 USD
- Subscription Trading Pairs: ADAB/BTC
- Lock up period: No lock-up
- Bouns：10% rewards of the subscription amount (The bonus will be distributed within 7 business days after the ending day of the token sale)
- The subscription will stop when reaching the hard cap or reaching the end time. First come, first served.
- ADAB is currently in the subscription stage. Users can buy ADAB at a fixed price.
- Project Name: ADAB Solutions
- Token Symbol: ADAB
- Official Website: https://adabsolutions.com/
Adab Solutions project presents a unique platform FICE (First Islamic Crypto Exchange).
This is the first exchange in the world that will fully comply with the requirements of Islam for the crypto investments of Muslims and will be suitable for all people.
The FICE will become a platform where traders from all over the world will be able to show their professionalism, thanks to the unique rating system based on the blockchain (TRUST), will be able not just trade, but also to enable thousands of other users to connect to their trading signals and receive good rewards from each user connected, earn on their trading activity and trade without commissions.
Important Subscription Notice:
- The minimum order amount for a single account is 10 USD equivalent ADAB;
- Individual Cap for each account is 25,000 USD equivalent ADAB;
- There is no handling fee for the transaction.
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading involves significant risk and may cost your invested capital lost. Please make sure that you fully understand the risk involved and take it into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.