We are delighted to announce Poseidon Network(QQQ) will open on 2019/05/11 17:00 (GMT+8). The detailed information is as follows, welcome to trade！
Subscription Time: 2019/5/11 17:00 - 2019/5/17 17:00 (GMT+8)
- Total Supply: 21,000,000,000 QQQ
- Circulating Supply: 168,000,000 QQQ (0.80% of the total supply)
- Subscription Amount on BitForex: 250,000,000 QQQ
- Price: 0.002 USDT
- Subscription Trading Pairs: QQQ/USDT
- Lock up period: No lock-up
Bonus: (The bonus will be distributed within 7 business days after the ending day of the token sale)
The prize pool size will be set up according to 5% of the final subscription amount (if all subscriptions are completed, the prize pool will be: 5% x (250,000,000 QQQ x 0.002 USDT/QQQ) = 25,000 USDT;
The bonus distribution of the users will be divided into bonus pools according to the proportion of the participants' investment amount to the total amount of funds raised;
Those who invest more than 50 USDT can participate in sharing the bonus.
For example, User A participates in the QQQ Global Token Subscription, purchases 5,000 USDT worth of QQQ Token, and the final amount of funds raised is 500,000 USDT. The prize pool is 500,000 USDT x 5% = 25,000 USDT; then the user finally receives a bonus of (5,000/500,000) *25,000 USDT= 250 USDT;
- The minimum purchase is 50 USDT worth QQQ (25,000 QQQ)
- Individual hard cap: 8000 USDT worth QQQ (4,000,000 QQQ)
- There is no handling fee for the transaction.
- The subscription will stop when reaching the hard cap or reaching the end time. First come, first served.
- QQQ is currently in the subscription stage. Users can buy QQQ at a fixed price.
- Trading Time:
- QQQ/USDT, QQQ/ETH trading will start on 2019/5/18 17:00 (GMT+8);
- QQQ deposit and withdrawal will open on 2019/5/21 17:00 (GMT+8).
- Project Name: Poseidon Network
- Token Symbol: QQQ
- Official Website: https://poseidon.network/
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading involves significant risk and may cost your invested capital lost. Please make sure that you fully understand the risk involved and take it into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.