We are delighted to announce the listing of KBC on BitForex. The details are as follows, welcome to trade!
- KBC deposit will be available on 2019/2/25 10:00 (GMT+8)
- KBC/BTC，KBC/ETH，KBC/USDT trading pairs will be available on 2019/2/25 15:00 (GMT+8)
- KBC withdrawal will be available on 2019/2/25 17:00 (GMT+8)
- Project Name: KaratGold Coin
- Token Symbol: KBC
- Official Website：https://karatbars.com/
- Total Supply: 12,000,000,000 KBC
- Contract Address: 0xf3586684107CE0859c44aa2b2E0fB8cd8731a15a
- Blockchain Explorer: https://etherscan.io/
The KaratGold Coop., the Karat Coin Bank in Miami and its owner Harald Seiz introduced in 2018, the KaratGold Coin a new сrypto-currency based on ERC20 blockchain technology. This coin is linked to physically deposited gold in the form of the so-called CashGold, a true gold standard. A certain number of KaratGold Coins can be exchanged for the corresponding amount of CashGold at any time.
Karatgold (KBC), together with the KaratGold Ecosystem, has developed a globally workable solution: a solution connected to gold. Gold has a stable and generally accepted value and is one of the oldest payment means. While, in former times, it was used as a payment means in the form of gold coins, the KaratGold Ecosystem has developed the CashGold and the KaratGold Coin.
With the KaratGold Coin and the KaratGold Ecosystem, everybody can pay for goods and services anywhere and anytime. In addition, the CashGold can be used as a gold-bearing note similar to bank notes. Now KaratGold Coin is the most relevant cryptocurrency backed by gold. To ensure a serious approach to cash management and payment system development, KaratCoin Bank, the World’s first cryptocurrency bank has been established in the United States.
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading involves significant risk and may cost your invested capital lost. Please make sure that you fully understand the risk involved and take it into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.