We are delighted to announce the listing of BEAM on BitForex. The details are as follows, welcome to trade!
- BEAM deposit will be available on 2019/1/28 17:00 (GMT+8)
- BEAM/BTC, BEAM/ETH, BEAM/USDT trading pairs will be available on 2019/1/28 17:00 (GMT+8)
- BEAM withdrawal will be available on 2019/2/03 17:00 (GMT+8)
- Token Symbol: BEAM
- Official Website: https://www.beam.mw/
- Beam Blockchain Explorer: https://explorer.beam.mw
- Total Circulation: ~250 million
- Smart Contract Address: Mainnet
BEAM is a next-generation confidential cryptocurrency based on an elegant and innovative Mimblewimble protocol.
Things that make BEAM special include:
- Users have complete control over privacy - a user decides which information will be available and to which parties, having complete control over his personal data in accordance with his will and applicable laws.
- Confidentiality without penalty - in BEAM confidential transactions do not cause bloating of the blockchain, avoiding excessive computational overhead or penalty on performance or scalability while completely concealing the transaction value.
- No trusted setup required.
- Blocks are mined using Equihash Proof-of-Work algorithm.
- Limited emission using periodic halving with a total amount of coins ~250 million.
- No addresses are stored in the blockchain - no information whatsoever about either the sender or the receiver of a transaction is stored in the blockchain.
- Superior scalability through compact blockchain size - using the “cut-through” feature of Mimblewimble makes the BEAM blockchain orders of magnitude smaller than any other blockchain implementation.
- No premine. No ICO. Backed by a treasury, emitted from every block during the first five years. BEAM is implemented from scratch in C++ by a team of professional developers.
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading involves significant risk and may cost your invested capital lost. Please make sure that you fully understand the risk involved and take it into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.