We are delighted to announce the listing of MHC on BitForex. The details are as follows, welcome to trade!
- MHC deposit will be available on 2019/2/20 15:00 (GMT+8)
- MHC/BTC, MHC/ETH, MHC/USDT trading pairs will be available on 2019/2/20 16:00 (GMT+8)
- MHC withdrawal will be available on 2019/2/21 10:00 (GMT+8)
- Project Name: #Metahash
- Token Symbol: MHC
- Official Website: https://www.metahash.org/
#MetaHash is the evolution of the Internet - the self-sustained and ultra-fast ecosystem of blockchain-based applications and websites which are governed by the community and invulnerable to any intrusions.
- Healthy Economy- As a self-financing network, MetaHash features a healthy economy which is built on #MetaHashCoin, a digital payment currency and key economic and functional asset of the system. Every #MHC holder contributes into system's functioning and earns daily rewards through Forging, as well as owns the right to initiate or take part in Voting thus managing the existence and further development of the whole network.
- Groundbreaking Technology- #MetaHash original protocol solves the key issue of all blockchains and makes crypto as close to real life as never before. The versatile network utilizes AI to synchronize cross-continental nodes to create an optimal map of the network, enabling unprecedented processing speeds of more than 50k transactions per second, at no more than three seconds for approval of each transaction, which is faster than Visa or Mastercard.
- Top Security- #MetaHash is based on a multi-layered consensus which uses five different roles that are dynamically assigned to nodes and enhances the network's resilience from 51 percent attack up to 90 percent. The network uses asynchronous block validation to eliminate the dependency of consensus time on the number of validators, and other features which altogether make #MetaHash one of the most secure blockchains.
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading involves significant risk and may cost your invested capital lost. Please make sure that you fully understand the risk involved and take it into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.