If you already own some crypto currency assets, you could deposit them to your BitForex account for trading.
Note: If you are using the mobile device, you could find the [Deposit] button after login in.
Select the cryptocurrency that you want to deposit, such as Bitcoin (BTC) and choose the deposit chain name (Blockchain Network).
Please make sure that the selected chain name is the same as the network of the platform you are withdrawing funds from. If you select the wrong chain name to deposit, you may lose your funds.
Summary of network selection:
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin network.
- TRC20 refers to the TRON network.
- HECO refers to the Huobi Heco Chain network.
- BSC refers to the Binance Smart Chain network.
- POLYGON refers to the Matic(polygon) network.
For example, If you are holding some BTC in your TRON wallet, you should select the BTC-TRC20 deposit address to deposit your Bitcoin to your BitForex account.
- The network selection depends on the options provided by the external wallet/exchange that you are making the withdrawal from.
- If the external platform only supports ERC20, you must select the ERC20 deposit network.
- DO NOT select the cheapest fee option. Select the one that is compatible with the external platform.
- For example, you can only send ERC20 tokens to another ERC20 address, and you can only send BSC tokens to another BSC address. If you select incompatible/different deposit networks, you may lose your funds.
Click [Copy] and paste it to the address field on the platform you intend to withdraw crypto from.
Article is closed for comments.