Dear BitForex users,
We are delighted to announce the initial exchange offering of Sui (SUI) coming soon. The details are listed below - Happy trading!
2023/04/17 17:30 - 2023/04/24 17:30 (GMT+8)
How to participate? Click here to learn more.
- SUI withdrawal will open on 2023/05/04 at 20:30 (GMT+8)
- Subscription Amount (on BitForex): 500,000 SUI
- Subscription Settlement Unit: USDT
- Subscription Price: 0.1 USDT
- Lock-up period: NO
- Maximum purchase limit: 1000 SUI = 100 USDT
- Minimum purchase limit: 1000 SUI = 100 USDT
- KYC Requirement: Yes
- When SUI is currently in the subscription stage, users can buy SUI at a fixed price.
- BitForex will collect all eligible orders and allocate tokens based on the ratio of individual subscribed orders to the total number of subscribed orders.
- There are no fees for the token subscription.
- Project Name: Sui
- Token Symbol: SUI
- Official Website: https://sui.io/
- Whitepaper: Click here
Sui is a low-latency, high-throughput layer-1 chain. Its instant transaction finality makes Sui a prime candidate for on-chain use cases like DeFi and GameFi. The blockchain is programmed in Rust, a programming language with a focus on fast and secure transaction executions. Rust is also the programming language of Solana, another high-speed blockchain.
Sui’s declared goal is to “cater to the next billion users in web3” by offering decentralized application (Dapp) deployment with a superior smart contract architecture compared to rival chains like Ethereum. The blockchain utilizes a process called “transaction parallelization” to achieve that, which allows transaction processing in “parallel agreement.” This “horizontal scaling,” as Sui dubs it, leads to better data organization in the byzantine fault-tolerant proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanism.
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading involves significant risk and may cost your invested capital lost. Please make sure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary.
Find us on
Article is closed for comments.