BitForex will support the Filecoin (FIL) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Filecoin (FIL) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at epoch 2,383,680, or approximately at 2022-11-30 21:00 (GMT +8).
- Deposits and withdrawals of FIL will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-11-30 18:00 (GMT +8).
- The trading of tokens will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Filecoin (FIL) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at epoch 2,383,680. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- BitForex will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding FIL in their BitForex accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for FIL once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please click here