At the request of the project party, BitForex has updated the listing date of Bictory Finance (BT).
The Bictory Finance (BT) listing schedule has been updated as follows:
- BT deposit will open on 2022/11/25 at 10:00 (GMT+8)
- BT/USDT trading will open on 2022/11/22 at 10:00 (GMT+8)
- BT withdrawal will open on 2022/11/25 at 10:00 (GMT+8)
Thank you for your support!
Dear BitForex users,
We are delighted to announce the initial exchange offering of Bictory Finance (BT) coming soon. The details are listed below - Happy trading!
2022/11/04 10:00 - 2022/11/16 10:00 (GMT+8)
How to participate? Click here to learn more.
- BT deposit will open on 2022/12/03 at 10:00 (GMT+8)
- BT/USDT spot trading will open on 2022/11/30 at 10:00 (GMT+8)
- BT withdrawal will open on 2022/12/03 at 10:00 (GMT+8)
- Subscription Amount (on BitForex): 73,684 BT
- Subscription Settlement Unit: USDT
- Subscription Price: 0.95 USDT = 1 BT
- Lock-up period: No
- Maximum purchase limit: 5,000 USDT
- Minimum purchase limit: 100 USDT
- KYC Requirement: Yes
- When BT is currently in the subscription stage, users can buy BT at a fixed price.
- BitForex will collect all eligible orders and allocate tokens based on the ratio of individual subscribed orders to the total number of subscribed orders.
- There are no fees for the token subscription.
- Project Name: Bictory Finance
- Token Symbol: BT
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 BT
- Circulating Supply: 3,700,000 BT
- Official Website:https://bictory.io/
- Blockchain Explorer(Solana):https://explorer.solana.com/
- Whitepaper:Click here
BT is a functional multi-utility token that will be used as the medium of exchange between participants in Bictory Finance in a decentralized manner.
BT aims to provide a convenient and secure payment and settlement between participants who interact within Bictory Finance's ecosystem without intermediaries such as centralized third-party entities/institutions/credit.
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading involves significant risk and may cost your invested capital lost. Please make sure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary.
Find us on